Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortech Module issues

what are the firmware versions?

if not already done, please update all to the newest
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Vortech 1.03 (i just updated this again)
    Touch (showing as 1.04 under system)
    Power Bars (all showing 1.04 apart from one)

I did just notice that after the firmware upgrade to the Vortech module the COMM LED was blinking OK, then i connected the Touch into it and the COMM LED's started to blink funny again

power bars already have version 1.06, please update

you didn`t tell me P3 firmware, if not already done please update to 5.11
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Firmware of P3 is already 5.11

I just noticed, only version 1.02 of Touch is out but mine says 1.04?

please update PBs and let us go from there

OK made some progress...

I updated all the PAB Powerbars to 1.06 (i have 5 of them)
    I reinstalled the Touch firmware to 1.02
    I did a systemPAB reset

I only plugged in the Powerbars and the vortech module and assigned them
    They all confirmed the correct version (1.02 for the Touch and 1.06 for the bars)
    All COMM LED's blinking normally

I then plugged in the Touch (instantly the COMM LED's started to blink rapidly)
    I assigned the Touch

Then the version of the Vortech changed to 1.06?!?!

I think there is something wrong with the Touch firmware...

any luck Matthais?

The PAB-COMM LED shows the communication - so blinking (also fast blinking) is OK.
    If you are using a Touch, there is much data to transmit...

OK thats good

So why is the Vortech module showing the wrong version and why when i connect my MP60's to it they switch off after a few seconds?

let's do one step after the other, forget the version display (for now) and talk about the origin issue

when i connect my MP60's to it they switch off after a few seconds?
    please answer these questions:

a) what do you mean with "connect"? do you mean "assign" over the ProfiLuxControl menu?

b) is the Vortech-Controller accessable at all? do you see the section "VorTech Overview" and what is displayed there?

I don't think we have a hardware (or firmware) problem here (maybe besides the wrong displayed version info, but this has no functional effects and can be solved later), I think it is time to talk about the settings.