Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortech Module issues

Default Vortech Module issues

so i tried to upgrade the module to 1.03 and it went OK but now the module says version 1.04, I've tried to un assign it in PAB but when i go back to assign it it already is??? i know I'm doing it right so what is happening.

i also notice that my MP60's turn off after about 10 sec when they are connected to the module...

In addition to all that, the COM LED lights on my power bars, vortech module and Touch are all flashing fast, like a LAN light would as its receiving data...

help

Any luck with the above GHL?

if anyone could help that would be great

i would really appreciate some help, I'm not able to use my Vortech module.

Thanks

if you update the VorTech-Controller to 1.03 it can`t show firmware version 1.04

- please update to to the version you want (again)

- reset PAB

- assign PAB devices
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

sorry to say Matthais but that is what is happening. I have reloaded the software already and still says 1.04

I have attached screenshots

Capture.jpgCapture1.jpg

and you reset PAB and reassigned the devices?

what is the name of the file you downloaded?

are you sure the download process has been completed?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i do a complete PAB reset using the Profilux and then assign all the devices (PAB bars, Touch and Vortech Module).
    The file was VorTech-Controller_V103.mhx
    Yes i believe that the process completed as normal, i got a prompt saying it was successful.

what happens if you reset PAB, then connect Vortech ONLY, then assign it?

please tell me the firmware versions of all connected devices

OK i reset the PAB and connected and assigned only the Vortech module. Its now showing correctly the 1.03 but the COMM LED is still flashing fast