Thread: how many Extra splitters and LEDControl-1 do I need?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Frage how many Extra splitters and LEDControl-1 do I need?

Hi Carolin,

I already have 2 TMC aquastrip 600's on ports L5 and L6 and an TMC 1000 aquatile on L7 & L8. The tiles are connected each by their own "splitter cables"and 4 x LEDControl-1. this enables profilux to control their time & dimming . I have a free port at L10 but not L9. all other ports are occupied. I also have 4 TMC XG 1500 aqua tiles on the ghl plug bar which i can only time but not dim. I want to free up the plug bar sockets and dim these extra 4 tiles (8 channels)

What do I need (in terms of Tunze Splitters and "LEDControl-1") I assume that you can add a splitter to an existing splitter but means that share the same timings

Therefore Currently set up:
    profi 3ex with extra 4 L ports via PL-0370 ( PLM-4L GHL-Profilux Dual 1-10V Interface Expansion Card)

• L1 & L2 already connected to Simi moon /sunrise spot
    • L3 & L4 already connected to Tunze pumps
    • L5 & L6 with splitter & 2x LED control-1 already dims a TMC aqua tile 1000 channels A & B
    • L7 & L8 with splitter & 2x LED control-1 already dims 2 x TMC600 strips
    • L9 already connected to propellor breeze (5 fan)
    • L10 is unused

I would like to free up the plug bar sockets and dim these as yet undimmed tiles.

ALSO If I add a further tunze pump to L10 -I presume I would need a tunze splitter but it work with propellor breeze or am I better putting splitter on existing splitter at L3? and use L10 as extra channel for light control?

What do I need in terms of:
    • (PL-0096 )led lighting splitters and where do they go?
    • howmany "LEDControl-1's "?
    • PROFILUXTUNZEKIT**- use port L3 (preferred) or L10
    • anything else needed?

as I have no more room on the box to take more add in cards, I presume some of the channels will then control more than one light?
    Last edited by MAKDENTAL; 11.12.2011 at 18:45. Reason: incorrect information!