Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: no email notifications from profilux

the webserver in the profilux just can't do it.

it doesn't have the resources => cpu, memory , or even the api for it.

that being said ANY aquacontroller that makes it possible for webaccess without SSL/TLS is walking the insecure path.

The same problem is there to just configure the webserver of the profilux , no ssl => password in clear.

I hope GHL will make sure there their next gen 'internet-ready' profilux is secure.
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 06.02.2012 at 19:44.

Well! its been a while and i have come back to see if i can solve this problem. I have now hardwired my connection to rule out that and still no joy

My email account works with a encrypted and non encrypted connection and is running on port 26

Wirus was kind enough to give me a test email account that worked for him but that has not worked either. I have not tested that account whilst hardwired but am not sure if the account is still running now.

I noticed that robertvo solved the problem by switching to port 587 but i am not sure how i can do this if my email provider uses port 26. Below are the settings that my email provider gives me and i have also tried using port 465 but that does not work either!

It works fine using port 26 from plc from my computer though using encrypted or non encrypted.

Manual Settings

Mail Server Username: rashad@flixtonmanor.com
    Incoming Mail Server: mail.flixtonmanor.com IMAP: port 143, POP: port 110
    Incoming Mail Server: (SSL): host370.hostmonster.com IMAP: port 993, POP: port 995
    Outgoing Mail Server: mail.flixtonmanor.com (server requires authentication) port 26
    Outgoing Mail Server: (SSL): host370.hostmonster.com (server requires authentication) port 465
    Supported Incoming Mail Protocols: POP3, POP3S (SSL/TLS), IMAP, IMAPS (SSL/TLS)
    Supported Outgoing Mail Protocols: SMTP, SMTPS (SSL/TLS)

Can anyone please help!?