Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02 ...

Manualcontrol rules over everything as long as you are in the "manualcontrolscreen" of the Touch.
    When you leave the "manualcontrolscreen" things go back to the state you programmed them to be and react.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant104 View Post

Ps whats take logic preference. If I have a program for socket or manual control. Let's say program turns socket on, what will happen if I go to manual over ride, and turn socket off, will it turn off and stay off even if program will switch it on again? Or does manual control over rule all other?

Profilux is in 5.11 and touch on 1.2 however touch will not switch socket., interesting, will wait for next firmware on both to update and see if problem goes away...
    you need not to wait for an update - it must work right now

if it is not working then there is something else wrong

is a checkmark set when you touch the socket symbol?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No check mark appears when touching the socket simbol.

You don't get a check mark, but a lightning-flash mark on the socketsymbol when the socket is active, and no lightning-flash when the socket is not under current.

Works perfect on my Touch.....

IMG_1986.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ant104 View Post
    No check mark appears when touching the socket simbol.

Upgraded to the latest pab and GHL firmware. The touch now switches the socket.... But just for a few seconds and then goes back to previous state... Am I doing anything wrong?

Ps when is the next touch firmware out that will allow you to relabel the buttons?