Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02 ...

Come someone confirm if there are now labels on the sockets, illuminations and other things on the touch??

Touch with Firmware 1.02, custom labels are not possible.

But I can say that the Touch with the new 1.02 firmware runs a lot smoother, and the extra functions are nice to.
    At this point I think that the Touch if worth its money.

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    Come someone confirm if there are now labels on the sockets, illuminations and other things on the touch??
    IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

Mattias, when will you be able to get the socket labels on the touch, i really don't understand what the point is having manual switching of sockets on the touch if you can't tell what your switching?!?!?

Seems like ill be waiting a while longer before i get it....

The labels on the Y-axes are wrong in the salt-measurements graph's.
    They show both conductivity(mS), but my settings are that one graph should be presented in PSU(salinity) and the other in Density (Kg/Liter).

A little bug to correct in the next firmware update I should say.....(and off course the range of the y-axes, the straight line is not really very informing).

But on a positive note, the data in the graph's is presented much faster in this new 1.02 firmware

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

planned for FW 1.03:
    - socket labels for manual override
    - y-scale can be adjusted

the label is not wrong, the Touch stores (and shows) only the base unit (in this case mS), the other units are calculated from the base unit
    maybe we can have an adjustable unit for FW 1.03 or 1.04, but at the moment it is not possible
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

fantastic news, I've ordered my Touch

Busy updating my touch now, rather temperamental.... Also had to reset pab and reassign all PAB's now pictures are updating.

Cannot wait for v3 where you can rename the labels. What is the timeframe for this?

Stupid question the pictures are all there, if I go into sockets and socket one it shows it's off, how do I turn it on, would guess touching it...... Not doing anything, is there programming needed first?

yes, just touch the icon - but the ProfiLux needs firmware 5.11, otherwise it will not react
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Profilux is in 5.11 and touch on 1.2 however touch will not switch socket., interesting, will wait for next firmware on both to update and see if problem goes away...

Ps whats take logic preference. If I have a program for socket or manual control. Let's say program turns socket on, what will happen if I go to manual over ride, and turn socket off, will it turn off and stay off even if program will switch it on again? Or does manual control over rule all other?