Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02 ...

I have updated the touch but the firmware says 1.01, the PLC has the pic button available
    the touch shows the wording for new buttons but no icon ,the same on the following screen.

what have i done wrong?

I tried with the new firmware 5.1.1.1 but no success. I will try again with your new firmware and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Himat View Post
    I have updated the touch but the firmware says 1.01, the PLC has the pic button available
    the touch shows the wording for new buttons but no icon ,the same on the following screen.

what have i done wrong?
    click the pic button
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    I tried with the new firmware 5.1.1.1 but no success. I will try again with your new firmware and see if that helps.
    5.1.1.2 is then newest version of ProfiLuxControl
    ProfiLux 3 Firmware 5.11 is necessary
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi
    Matthias

I have have klick the pic button, the results are as my post.

and no chage to firmware on touch still says 1.01

ok, I didn't understand exactly what you are saying

First let us make sure that the Touch firmware update successful. To see the current firmware you have to assign the PAB-devices again, then the fw-version will be refreshed in the ProfiLux.
    Then connect again with PLC and check the fw-version of the Touch.
    let us go from there

There is another minor update available for the Touch-Firmware 1.02 since a few minutes:
    The picture- and firmware version is printed on the splash screen and the picture version keeps stored during a powercut.
    If you don't need this you can stay at the version from yesterday.

Sorry Matthias,

I meant to say that I was using the PLC versions 5.1.1.1 with no success, but I will give the 5.1.1.2 to see if that helps. I can see that my touch is updated to 1.02 so that part is at least complete

Again, thanks for your help

hi
    Mathias

i have done what you asked this resolved my problem thank you.

all i needed was basic instructions as i did not know that i had to assign the PAB-devices again

THanks

I Installed the update today.

-Update firmware Profilux through usb conection.........no problems
    -Update firmware Touch, through usb connection..........no problems
    -upload Pictures Touch, did not work through wired and wireless network(picture uploadscreen appears and disappears right away), the picture upload only worked through usb connection, slow but it got the job done.
    -Then the PAB devices firmware version was stated wrong in Profiluxcontrol, needed a PAB reset, and again PAB devices assigned (Touch and Powerbar)
    -My personal web-pages were gone, so I had to upload(tftp) them again to my Profilux3 webserver.

After these five steps my Profilux,Touch and all attached devices worked fine again, and off course with the new functionality

One massif disappointment however:
    The range of the Y-axes in the graphs still suck, my pH lie between 7,9 and 8,2.... the range of the graph is 0-10, so I see a straight line!!!useless.... or is it just me??. The same with the other graphs, the Y-axes are just about useless.... . I really hope that you change this in the next firmware update.

I know...... what ever you do, it seems never to be enough,.........were always complaining...sorry.......
    Last edited by mdanielse; 26.11.2011 at 01:43.