Thread: Firmware 5.12 has now release state

Default Firmware 5.12 has now release state

and can be downloaded from our download area

the matching ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.4 is also available

the new webinterface has not been finished for 5.12 yet, it comes in 5.13 oder 5.14, we didn't want to wait longer for 5.12
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias could you help with this question in regards to the download

Error 60 and 41

"Hi, I just updated the driver to 5.12 and P3 software to 5.1.2.4 via serial to usb adapter and flash tool. After trying to download different Prolific drivers that worked with my computer, the update was successful up until I downloaded the newer PLC software and uploaded the data file settings. I was notified that the files I wanted to update was from a different version and I selected continue. When I startup PLC via USB, the ProfiLux will connect. The problem begins when I go to socket functions and enable manual override. I select socket S7 which is programmed as Dosing pump 1 and I get no response from the pump. I then tried to manually turn off the return pump and still no response.

On the profilux itself, it reads Manual Override. After a few seconds, I will either get a communications error code 60 or 41. Prior to the update, I used the USB cable without any problems. I tried with the RS232/USB cable and still the same issue.

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks, Vinny"

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

this will be solved in ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.5
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.