Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02 ...

Default ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02 ...

... is around the corner

release this week (today) is not possible, still some things to test and prepare, but we think we can publish the new firmware in 2-3 days

that's new:
    - unicolor background can be selected
    - charts are printed faster and completely
    - manual operation for illumination and sockets

will look like this:

ManuIllu.jpgManuMenu.jpgManuSocket.jpgNewMenu.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

i see the sockets are not labled, are they going to be?

i see 4 auto water changes ???

No own naming of the (maintenance)buttons I'm sad to see. Will this ever be implemented, or is it technically not possible, or extreemly hard to implement?

In the new firmware charts/graphs with some sensible Y-axis values i hope..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    - charts are printed faster and completely
    But at this point 'll take firmware 1.02, looks like a big improvement

Default Firmware 1.02 for ProfiLux Touch is here!

Preconditions for the new ProfiLux Touch firmware 1.02:
    - ProfiLuxControl 5.1.1.1
    - ProfiLux Firmware 5.11 release from 23. Nov 2011

After updating ProfiLux, ProfiLuxControl and ProfiLuxTouch the pictures stored in ProfiLux Touch need to be updated.
    In PLC 5.1.1.1 you will find a button "Update pics" in the Touch-Menu. Click it and wait until the data has been transfered.
    Since much data are transmitted over PAB I recommend to connect to ProfiLux over LAN, this connection is faster than USB und RS232.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanxs............. I will take it for a spin this weekend.

another note:

if the button "update pics" is disabled ProfiLux is not able to determine the picture version correctly

-> in this case: download the NEW ProfiLuxControl 5.1.1.1 from 21:31 (UTC+1) and install it, this will fix it

My computer shut down after I hit update pics. I only see names, but no icons where the new icons should be. I can no longer hit Update Pics in the PLC

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    I can no longer hit Update Pics in the PLC
    thats why I wrote in previous post
    if the button "update pics" is disabled ProfiLux is not able to determine the picture version correctly

-> in this case: download the NEW ProfiLuxControl 5.1.1.1 from 21:31 (UTC+1) and install it, this will fix it

Default New firmware 1.02 for ProfiLux Touch from 24. Nov. 2011

Hi

we found out that yesterday's firmware can make trouble when there are several devices on the PAB.

This has been fixed, please update your ProfiLux Touch with the new 1.02 from today.