Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New product Powerhub-6D-PAB!

Ausrufezeichen New product Powerhub-6D-PAB!

Many people waited for it - here it is now:

Digital switch module for the installation in electrical cabinets with 6 relays - Powerhub-6D-PAB:

NewPowerhub-6D_withBG_600x420_E.jpg

read more:
    http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Syst...powerbars.html
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

nice stuff

super compact powerbar and bring your own power plugs

i don't even know what it is but i want one

its just like a powerbar without the sockets.

so If you have an existing switch panel for your tank you can put this in between and your profilux will steer you plugs. just like another powerbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    its just like a powerbar without the sockets.

so If you have an existing switch panel for your tank you can put this in between and your profilux will steer you plugs. just like another powerbar.
    Is it like the circuit board in your house??? Dose it give you 6 circuits?

6 ProfiLux controlled independent circuits
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias, Can you supply this 220V, but run all 110V devices from the same PowerBar? And Vice Versa, supply 110V but run all 220V devices?

Yes this is possible (only for the Powerhub6D-PAB), because the switched outputs are completely separate.

This is excellent! If only it was out a year ago when I moved from the UK to the US. I had to sell all my equipment because of the voltage differences. Whenever I move back to England I can now at least bring all my 110v devices with me. Thanks for such great products GHL team!

But how do you configure the power hub to supply 220v and run your 110v equipments? Is there a software option? Any jumper to position?
    I've got my new Powerhub 6D PAB unit and can't figure out how to do so...
    The user manual says nothing about...