Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P3ex Lan card connection-config problem

it is easy u will do it

Hi Blue,
    If checked the cable and connection between PFLX and router. Seems ok, because i´ve taken out cable from PFLX and light on the router goes down and vise versa. so i assume the router knows there is a cable connection. Next i´ve added the following text in PLC
    IP: the full number of the IP of the router which i obtained from the WEB because it was not mentioned on the router
    IP: full address as provided by internet check
    mask 255.255.255.255.0
    gateway: again same as filled IP above
    DNS: again same as filled IP above
    saved, loaded etc.
    Went to email notification: in Proflux, filled the whole thing out again and made sure that the mail domainserver was set: both smtp.upcmail.nl or mail.upcmail.nl do not work or make a difference. tested either with and without authentication.
    Went back to LAN config and changed last entry of gateway and DNS e.g. as:
    IP: full address as provided by internet check
    mask 255.255.255.255.0
    gateway: again same as filled IP above however last numbers x.x.x.10
    DNS: again same as filled IP above however last numbers x.x.x.10

this did not at all. conclusion:
    The email will only be sent out if USB is connected to the notebook. Once disconnected it stops sending emails to a requested email address which i would like to use for accosionnal checks. Could you please help!

double text line entered
    Last edited by Franklin; 15.11.2011 at 09:56.

Hi Franklin i don't know u eamil domainserver but if they work thrue usb they are ok ..
    i think that u have fill the wrong box they are 2 email emaily thrue profilux and one thrue pc u must configure the one thrue profilux

oh one last thing can u conect the profilux with ur laptop thrue ethernet ????? ( i ask just in case it goes somethig wrong with the settings

this is what i've got now, any good?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Franklin; 15.11.2011 at 09:55.

In the screen u wrote as messege p3 update ( it write on ur the right of the screen profilux ) it is there u must enter the messege with ( the wired signs ) there is the settings that saved in pro .
    But i don't know ur emails domain or the port thats why i made an email account in thr ones that ghl said it tested
    ( my opinion google ur mail company and found the port u need and its domain

Tapatalk

your message is difficult to read: In the screen u wrote as messege p3 update ( it write on ur the right of the screen profilux ) it is there u must enter the messege with ( the wired signs ) there is the settings that saved in pro . But i don't know ur emails domain or the port thats why i made an email account in thr ones that ghl said it tested
    ( my opinion google ur mail company and found the port u need and its domain

Can you rephrase above

I said that u configure 2 mail ( in profilux and in pc ) no need to for that , just fill the profilux settings
    But i dont know ur email provider the port it ask ( u have let it 25 google it to learn the corect one )