Thread: Tempreture puzzle or not ????

Default Tempreture puzzle or not ????

Hello today i thought to give you a puzzle(or perhaps something normal ) to solve
    I am an owner of a P3 with 5.1.10 for the last 7 days as very suspitious with everything i het the tempreture sensor for 2 days side by side with my thermometer everything ok and put p3 on his place 2 days ago i saw 0,5 c diference on my thermometer in the front glass with the P3 i thought the curent is not good and just in case i put sensor and thermometer again side by side and ......... it wasn't the curent (flow if i messspell it forgive me ) but or the P3 is wrong or the analog thermometer ( u know the clasic that we stic in the front glass with propably mercyry inside )
    Has anyone got an answer in my puzzle ????????

Hello,
    our temperature measurement is very accurate.
    If you believe your other thermometer more, then you can make some setting in ProfiLux
    "Adjust temperature" so that your ProfiLux shows the same as your common thermometer.

i will find a thrid thermometer to be sure (as to agjust as u say Carolin unfortunately i can'y i get a 41 comunication erros in tempreture every time )
    i just made this article as somrthing wierd that happen in 3 days u know from same values to 0.5 c without put my handa in somethink