Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vortech

this is strange, nothing had been changed in regards to the VorTech-Controller in 5.1.1.0

are you sure that this was the reason or was is a conincidence and at the same time something else had been changed or been done in another way?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Versions

I'm pretty sure the version is the reason - I currently have 5.11 firmware and when I click on a pump in 5.1.0.0 it works fine, but in 5.1.1.0, I get error 50 and 41 communication errors. The obvious answer is to keep using 5.1.0.0 but it lacks the features of 5.1.1.0 in that I can't set thunderstorm modes.

Also, is there a way to adjust the "saved" standing wave in nutrient transport mode once the vortech is being controlled by the ghl controller?

and you have the newest Firmware 1.03 in the VorTech-Controller?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yup, 1.03...I tried rolling it back to 1.01, but I don't really see an option for that.

ok, we release PLC 5.1.1.1 and ProfiLux 5.11 in 2-3 days

I tried what you said and had no problems

let's hope your problem disappears then - if not we must have a closer look into this issue

5.1.1.2 took care of it, I think..I can now access the individual pumps, where for some reason 5.1.1.1 didn't allow me to (1.0 did tho).

Two questions:
    Is there a way to adjust the "saved" standing wave in nutrient transport mode once the vortech is being controlled by the ghl controller?
    Once I select "thunderstorm" under the vortech pump, how do I define what happens in t-storm mode? (basically I click on thunderstorm under "activate special modes for" but I don't see a section to define what happens when I have the t-storm)
    Last edited by samyueru; 26.11.2011 at 01:34.

Is there a way to adjust the "saved" standing wave in nutrient transport mode once the vortech is being controlled by the ghl controller?
    you can change the settings, save them and check what happens if that was the question

how do I define what happens in t-storm mode?
    the VorTech-Controller needs firmware 1.03

I disable the special modes section in PLC 5.1.1.3 if the firmware is below 1.03 to make this clearer

Yup, I thought I had installed 1.03 but I didn't - works now! thanks.

As far as the nutrient export mode, there's no option under there to set the wave settings.
    I can change them under the short-pulse wave mode, but it doesn't seem to affect the nutrient transport's saved wave mode.

Does that make sense at all? The vortech manual says that the Nutrient Transport mode uses the previously saved "short pulse" wave for it's short pulse phase of the NT mode.
    How does one "save" the short pulse wave when using theVT controller?