Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wireless USB Adaptor

Hi

Thanks for your quick response!

I guess I have posted a few times on some topics because I have found that I dont get much reponse from anyone on the forum and thought that if more people see the post I may get a reply.

I am not used to using forums so will respect your advice and remove my other repeat posts.

I just wish I could get a response from a moderator though as I thought that this was a customer support forum and when I spend alot of money on a system I usually expect some decent support from the company.

I Appreciate your honest advice and opinion though

I guess I have posted a few times on some topics because I have found that I dont get much reponse from anyone on the forum and thought that if more people see the post I may get a reply.
    Wrong thought. The people who look in often here (mostly the one with the glue) are using the "Show new posts" function. So if you post three times the same it will go like

1th post - o.k. a question, let´s think about it. But first I read the other posts .....
    2th post - same user, same question .... hmmmm
    3th post - same user, same question .... what a moron, not worth to answer

Beside of that: It´s not a good idea to have tree answers (maybe) speraded on three threads - this will kill an upcoming discussion. Better is to post only once and to bump up after an approbate time (1 or two days, not hours!) if there is no answer

I just wish I could get a response from a moderator though as I thought that this was a customer support forum
    It is an user forum. Mods will answer if there is no change for a regular user to answer or if there is a support problem. Due you don´t have your device, it can´t be a support problem. Your prob is that you haven´t understand what you ask for yet, but you also can´t test anything. So all answers anyone will give you are completely theoretically until your computer will arrive. You will see that most things will answer itself when you install your PL, but others you never have think about will come up.

and when I spend alot of money on a system
    Comments like this, even if they are repeated and/or $valued$ will result in "What a show-off, not worth an answer"

I usually expect some decent support from the company.
    If there is an issue, GHL will give you the needed support. But there is none until now (see above)

Points taken!

I didnt even know you could bump something up?

but as for your opinion on moron or show off, I'm not sure that it is necessary to get personal on this thread. You can make your points with out being rude also. I presume that most people on here have a profilux system anyway so how would that be showing off?

With regards to not understanding something I did post a question over a week ago hoping a moderator could tell me if something was possible on the profilux before I purchase it but recieved no response. I guess if this is just a user forum then I just misunderstood the point of it.

I thought the point of this post was a wireless USB access anyway. We seem to have got away from that and If you wanted to you could have just PM'd me your advice with out jumping all over this thread.

I do respect your advice though and will take it into account when using the forum.

but as for your opinion on moron or show off, I'm not sure that it is necessary to get personal on this thread.
    Maybe you misunderstood that: I´m not telling you my thoughts [they don´t matter here] but what a regular forum user may think if he reads your posts. This is based on experience of years in technical forums and I´m a friend of clear words.

It´s up to you to ignore my pointer, but you musn´t wonder if you get no answers then. Forum talk always is a big portion of psychology.

Like i said before, Points taken and I respect your advice and will take it into account.

I guess I just dont take things that seriously and if people dont want to respond I respect that also.

Im not sat here wondering either as I have had responses from users. I am not really bothered what people think of my posts but thanks again for the advice