Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: thunderstorm - whites stick on

Default tstorm

Still happening - it only happens if the whites are >0% when the tstorm happens. I spoke to AI, and they said it doesn't happen with their controller, so it must be a ghl control issue...

yes.... i agree with you ..... i have the AI controller and when i set thunderstorm it is working ok.... if i connect my modules to the profilux controller whites stick.....
    the only way to have a proper thunderstorm with the latest firmware is to do it when all lights are set to 0% ...

it is during the phasing down that the whites start to stick.... actually sometimes the whole module lights up at 100% and then fades down...... its like something is triggering a reboot of the unit.... i think.....

Definitely the same here. I did on next the AI to the AI controller and set up T storms and they go off PERFECT. Switch back to GHL and they "stick" as described.
    Hopefully soon there will be an upgrade.

Exact same issue here - It's a shame. It was cool to show off the lightening simulation with the AI controller, but I have the GHL feature turned off.

Sounds like another wish for the new year!!!!

the problem is I don`t get the technical support and details from AI as it would be necessary to solve this

we don`t have an AI lamp here for testing - does someone in Germany has this lamp? so it is maybe possible to do some tests
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi
    I haved the same problem with the thunderstorm, i uppgradering to the latest Firmware today V5,11 but its the same the
    thunderstorm dont work correctly.

Peter.

Let us search for the differences between what ProfiLux and the AI controller is doing, please answer these questions about the AI controller:

1.) has someone a manual which describes the thunderstrom function, can I get one?

2.) is AI ramping down the light during a thunderstorm or is it immediately dark?

3.) are flashes made only during complete darkness?

maybe someone can explain the complete process of the AI thunderstorm simulation in detail
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Matthias

I Will try to answer your question.

1. I have no instructions how the thunderstorm work on the AI lamps only the programming guide for GHL,I can mail you à coppy if you want

2.the AI lamp is ramping down certin nummer % 0-100 under the thunderstorm.

3. the Flashes start under the ramping down period

thanks for your answers, still not clear enough: (to make it clear - I am talking about the AI controller here, I know how our functions are working...)
    - do they also ramp down to 0% or is it possible that they can stop at a certain level (e.g. 10%), is this an adjustable value?
    -
    the Flashes start under the ramping down period
    does this mean flashes start AFTER the brightness ramped down or DURING it is ramping down?