Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: thunderstorm - whites stick on

I'm very confident someone will reply soon to this issue.

Default Tstorm

I hope it gets fixed, it looks too weird right now!

Hi

I didn't understand if you say the issue occured after an update of the AI lamp or after an update of ProfiLux.

However, I talked to Chris from about this problem and he recommended to change something in the communication protocol
    This has been done in 5.11.
    Please try firmware 5.11.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I'm away on business right now, will try it when I get back!

Hello...

i have tried it with the latest firmware..... its not fixed

Same here!!!!! Not fixed with latest update.

this is great - it seems they changed something in their firmware (the older lamps from AI still work correctly) but they don't tell us all details or what to do to get it working with the newer lamps

we followed what Chris from AI said in the last update but obviously that was not all, unfortunately I have no lamp here for testing

I really run out of ideas
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Please give me an exact summary of the problem in a few words, maybe I just didn`t understand it correctly.

And there is still one question open I asked twice:

Is this problem happening since AI-update or ProfiLux-update? Very important to get the right answer!

Problem has been going on since update of Profilux to 5.10 on.
    Not light upgrade

Interesting - I just triggered a thunderstorm and got no "sticking". The only thing I can think of that's different is that it was the time of day when no "whites" were on (they were ramped down to 0 by then)...

I'll try again tomorrow when the whites are up a bit and see if it happens.