thanks for the hints, we check what has happened between 5.09 and 5.10

I think we added support for the 3 channel lamp
    Good, hope you find the problem.

/Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    thanks for the hints, we check what has happened between 5.09 and 5.10

I think we added support for the 3 channel lamp
    Hi Mattihas

Howe is it going with the thunderstorm problem.

I have tested the latest firmwear 5,12 and the problem is still there, i havet discover this, When there are no lights on the white leds the thunderstorm work great but When the white leds lightning the thunderstorm get creasy.

I am sorry, but we can't improve the control for AI lamps anymore

it is not possible to find a control algorithm which works wit all AI lamps, it seem the firmware in the AI lamps have different states

we have it programmed now in a way that it works on the majority of the AI lamps

maybe AI is willing to do a firmware update for your lamp, I see no other chance
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I also gave up.... I have excluded thunderstorms
    From the system.... It is impossible to make firmware upgrade on the AI
    Lamps because you have to send the driver board to the USA

I will have to wait till GHL releases their own lamps and just replace the 11 modules I have from AI
    At least I'll have some proper cloud passing effect in my tank that I always found to be more beautiful
    Than just thunders

Christos

Well its no funny to send the main bord back to USA only to get right firmwear, ho nows ..soon its need another
    firmwear uppdate.

Good to no that the cloud simulate still working but if it is diffrent firmwear in the AI modules and GHL dont support it, it is
    soon impossible to even control the light.

But offcourse we dont ned to uppdated the firmwear in Profilux.....

GHL - any updates with this? It would be really great if AI & GHL could get together and brainstorm this! Very frustrating; I bought the AI's just because of how GHL could control them.
    what I have found is it only sticks on if there are white's already "active" during a flash. If I have the t-storm ramp the white lighting down to 0%, this effect doesn't happen as noticeably.

There are no changes or updates, it depends on AI (see post 43).
    If there are any changes, we'll announce it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.