Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to set the wave motion on ny tunze 6105

Beitrag How to set the wave motion on ny tunze 6105

Hi GHL freaks

I have an PIII and wants to have i nice wave motion on my 6105 but no matter what i do i cant get the motion to be right!
    I want to do nice wave.. you know where all the corals swipe gently from side to side!

I have ajust the voltage from 3 to 8 V so thats i order.

I think its in the right angled waves mode its to be done i somewhere i read that i has to be around 0,7 second but no matter what i cant get it to work..?

i have 2 x 6105 ..one in each side of my reef and its 530L.. both of them a set to run opposite but they dont do that very well.. whit all settings made .. i want the function steady, when on pump is runnig the other one is stopped(or run at lets say 1%) but sometimes the do that but not all the times.. sometimes the run on and off at the sime time without no ajustments and so on? why????

Hope that someone please would help my as i havetried everything for a long time!

Best Regards
    Gino
    Last edited by Gino Andersen; 23.10.2011 at 17:37.

Non who can help?

I have 2 x 6105 one in each side of my reef tried settings above worked better at 0.8s opposite square wave 5-15% power on a 5ftx2ftx2ft tank. No more power as water would have come out of tank! I think. Thanks for the help don't think would have found this on my own. Just setting up tank will add more information in couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmoyse View Post
    I have 2 x 6105 one in each side of my reef tried settings above worked better at 0.8s opposite square wave 5-15% power on a 5ftx2ftx2ft tank. No more power as water would have come out of tank! I think. Thanks for the help don't think would have found this on my own. Just setting up tank will add more information in couple of weeks.
    Hello

Thanks for the reply:-)

Ok so you got a nice wave motion with that setting? so that corals swipe from side to side gently?

Please let me know if you find out of something new and i'll do the same..

Regards

Have not any think in tank yet. just heating water at the moment. Will play around with time as have more than one sine wave in tank. also will try with some think that moves around tonight just to see how its doing.

Gino,

I think it would help a lot if you tell us your exact settings, some screenshots would be great.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias

Thats the problem.. i cant get a setting that works the way that i would like so send a screen shot of my setting would'nt help i think because i dont work so i just use another mode...

So if you know what kind of setting to get the wave from side to side so the long tentackles corals swipes from side to side.. then i would be very happy;-)

Something you what have me to do? would it help whit a sreenshoot of what i have tried that didnt worked?

Thanks for helping!

Regards

please do the settings which come closest to what you want and let us go from there

I need the 1-10V-settings and the pump-settings
    also the details where is plugged what
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Tried 0.16sec square wave 5%-10% power does seem increase the wave length will post some screenshots later.

Hi

Ok i will do that later on today or tomorrow at the latest;-)

Thanks for helping.. hoping we can fixed it so it works the way i like..

Regards