Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incorrect display of webpage

Hello again,

Today I have the time to make another test, to see if the problem is from the Profilux or from the router of the
    network. I have back to my home and to my office 2 Profilux 3eX computers, one in each location, that are working
    perfectly. I took one of them and I tested to my friend where the Profilux 3eX website is not working. And, as I was
    expecting, my Profilux 3eX is working just fine. So the problem is not from the network or the router. The problem
    is from the Profilux 3eX. Sometimes I manage to see the Profilux (the one that is not working) in the local network
    but still the page is not displayed properly. And I never get to see it in internet.
    So basically, using the same cable and the same network - router, one Profilux is working just fine and the other one
    is not. The problems are only in the website part, all the other functions are working ok.

Any more suggestions? I want to send the Profilux back to you, the problem is that it is installed on a 6500 liters
    reef tank and I cannot take it and leave nothing instead.

Best regards,
    Dragos

Post your internet settings (screenshoot). Maybe there is an error or mismatch

What screenshot do you want me to post? The one where I am setting the network
    for Profilux? I cannot make screenshots whenever I want, the Profilux that is not
    working properly is not mine. So tell me exactly what screenshot and I will make it as soon as I can.

And I repeat again, maybe you didn't read completely or you did not understand my previous
    post: I installed another Profilux 3eX in the same network with the same settings and is working.
    So the problems are not from the network, are from Profilux.

To be honest I am already tired of this story, more then that I wanted to help a friend and a
    possible distributor for you in Romania but it seems that you do not want to understand what I am
    saying. I am not a newbie in computers and I setup my 2 Profilux 3eX, one in my home and one
    in my office, by myself without any problem. This one is having a problem that cannot be solved
    with the settings from the control software. If you want to check my working Profilux to see that I am
    telling the truth I can give you by email the address, user and pass to login. So either you better come
    up with some good advice either I will find a solution to send back the computer to you.

Regards,
    Dragos

What screenshot do you want me to post? The one where I am setting the network for Profilux?
    Yes. Make a screenshot inside PLC -> System-> LAN

And I repeat again, maybe you didn't read completely or you did not understand my previous post: I installed another Profilux 3eX in the same network with the same settings and is working. So the problems are not from the network, are from Profilux.
    I´ve read it and you didn´t say anything about network settings inside the PL3. That´s why I ask.

I wanted to help a friend and a possible distributor for you ... If you want to check my working Profilux ... So either you better come up with some good advice either I will find a solution to send back the computer to you.
    You may not have recognized yet, but I´m an user as you, not an representative from GHL nor in any relations with them. If you don´t wand my help: No problem for me.

kirucd,

you also sent an email to my personal address and I answered it in detail. I saw this post here after I sent the email to you.
    I don`t see any point for doing support over 2 channels and as a second note we don't accept any unfriendly or unobjective tone in this forum.

Please follow the advices I gave you in my email. I guess this thread can be closed.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.