Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SMS report

I would also be interested in finding out what has alarmed? My SMS just says alarm , so i have no idea what has alarmed.
    Any update on this,

I really need to find out what is alarmed when i get a SMS, otherwise i have no idea.

Also is it posable that alarms get logged so we can track the last 10 alarms.

I got a alarm yesterday and when i went to check the alarmed stopped so i had no idea what it was.

Matthias when can the the sms firmware be upgraded?

Issue i have.

1/ when i get a alarm text it does not say what has been alarmed. this is quite important , especially if you are on holiday and need to find out.

2/ if you do get a powercut or any alarm, the sms keeps sending texts to say that their is a alarm, this is not practical as it uses up the daily sms text allocation, so if you have set it at 20, it will send 20 texts, then when the powercut is over after a few hours you will not get any sms as the daily allocation is used up.

+1&2&3
    On this one...

Any update on this,

I really need to find out what is alarmed when i get a SMS, otherwise i have no idea.

Also is it posable that alarms get logged so we can track the last 10 alarms.
    Any update when this can be made possible??

as soon as the P3 update, Touch update, PLC update and some other things had been finished
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

as soon as the P3 update, Touch update, PLC update and some other things had been finished
    Great, i can wait for another week.

1/ when i get a alarm text it does not say what has been alarmed. this is quite important , especially if you are on holiday and need to find out.

2/ if you do get a powercut or any alarm, the sms keeps sending texts to say that their is a alarm, this is not practical as it uses up the daily sms text allocation, so if you have set it at 20, it will send 20 texts, then when the powercut is over after a few hours you will not get any sms as the daily allocation is used up.
    any updates??

Same here. Updates?

Any updates??

Any updates?
    i am still concerned as i can't tell what alarm is going off when i get a alarm.