Thread: P3 or P3ex

Default P3 or P3ex

Hello to all of you i hepe i open the post in the corect point
    coz i want to ask you what u would prefare between the simple and the ex .
    Right now i intend to use it in a 70 Gallon planted (with the hope to change it or get one more tank for reef )
    For now i will control the co2 the light (later i will make a custom aluprofil as i got 2 glo coz it was the only one in Greece market for having 4x54watt light ) and the funs (if they can handle the hot summer in my coyntry or else back to thr hot choise of a chiller )

so what do you say 3 or ex ???? (210 euro the price diference ) is it wort those euro or u would take the simple one and later the ewxpantion box or evenextra modules?????

THANK YOU AND to GHL WAO the product look amazing and is pitty that in my country know it so few people
    Last edited by blue1975; 28.09.2011 at 10:41.

I would go with the P 3x. But remember beauty of Profilux is that you can always upgrade!!!!

Always at sea;
    Doggydoc

I want to add the 3th option =)
    I would go for a P3 and later add an exbox

saves you money upfront and if you take the decision you buy exbox later you have everything you need. if you have 1 or more tanks the exbox can be places @ your reeftank and the P3 can still be close to the other tank .
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 03.10.2011 at 19:49.

I thought the same think if u imagine who allow me one more tank lol (wife)

put your sump in your basement
    then you NEED an exbox because you place your exbox next to your sump and your P3 next to the display tank.

That was my plan and it worked. =)

I haven't got a sump the second tank i meant later make a reef . The bottom line is i decide to take the p3 and save the 200 for somethink else later . Thank you all