Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Profilux be able to control the new EcoTech Radion?

Yeah found it.
    Looks good, I bet GHL can do a better job

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    Yeah found it.
    Looks good, I bet GHL can do a better job
    Id imagine the ProfiLux can make that thing ROCK!!

Yeah only a basic video but proves it can be done.

I asked EcoTech again for technical specs, without those I can't extend the firmware of our VorTech-Controller. We just have to wait and see how and when they react.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Let's hope they give it out. If they gave it to Reef Angel can't see why they wouldn't. Seeing what ghl can with a storm will be great as the EcoTech one has good flashes but the base colour is no good.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefzod View Post
    Let's hope they give it out. If they gave it to Reef Angel can't see why they wouldn't. Seeing what ghl can with a storm will be great as the EcoTech one has good flashes but the base colour is no good.
    Its funny you said that about the color etc...
    I have the same feeling about other lightning storm simulations, I don't know why but the GHL version (flash lenght , color etC.. ) is like the most 'natural' to me.

I got answer from them - they sent me the specs as soon as they have written them down for third parties like us

I don't think Reef Angel (BTW I wasn't aware that they are existing before this thread came up) got the specs, I guess they did reverse-engineering.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I got answer from them - they sent me the specs as soon as they have written them down for third parties like us.
    That's great news. Hopefully they'll do this soon so that GHL can show what the ProfiLux can do with the new Radions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I don't think Reef Angel (BTW I wasn't aware that they are existing before this thread came up) got the specs, I guess they did reverse-engineering.
    I'd never heard of that controller either and even after the video I wasn't really impressed with them. Odds are they just figured it out through some trial and error which is why it was such a simple "routine" they were showing in the video.

I am a LFS and selling Radions like mad. Never seen a product get such a rush - that Demo just sells the units.
    But I have lots of people on GHL with ATI dimmbars who are waiting to see what GHL will do with the Radion. No doubt that Matthias will pimp it and show the Ecotech boys how it is done.

Looking forward to the update.

Andrew

I am still wating for the technical specs from EcoTech ...