Thread: P3 not avilable through lan

Default P3 not available through lan

Dears,
    This is second time that i see the profilux is no more connected to the lan.
    The first time, the profilux came back available on the network after several days and i don't know the reason.
    Today (more than 2 months after the first incident) it is still unavailable via the lan card, i cannot connect to it through LAN

I already restarted my router and my CPL, without success.
    When i connect through wireless (i have the wireless card) to check the configuration : everything is fine.

I have a P3 with version 5.9
    The IP of the P3 is fix in the router.
    I use a dynamic DNS to access the P3 from external.

Any idea ?
    PS: i didn't restarted the P3 for the moment, probably i must but would be fine if the problem can be solved.

thx
    Last edited by Geoffroy Docq; 02.09.2011 at 09:02. Reason: title
    - Geoffroy

100X60X50 (cm) - 300 l. total net volume
    Profilux 3 + Dosing Pump - PH & Temp Probe - Level - 2 Powerbar 6D
    ATI Powercone 200 - Vertex UF-15 biopellet loaded
    Giesemann Matrix 8 X 39w

No one experimented this problem ?
    - Geoffroy

100X60X50 (cm) - 300 l. total net volume
    Profilux 3 + Dosing Pump - PH & Temp Probe - Level - 2 Powerbar 6D
    ATI Powercone 200 - Vertex UF-15 biopellet loaded
    Giesemann Matrix 8 X 39w

I have the same experience with my profilux 3 ex,

apperently in my case the P3 seems to lockup ( at least the network part ) if I try to program the p3 via the network.

So I'm programming with PLC and I get a connection error ( don't know the code anymore ) , its not with every disconnect
    but when I try to reconnect to the P3 (immediatly after disconnect ) and it doesn't work anymore.
    Then I assume that the P3 is stuck ( the network part ) since the other functions of the P3 just continue,
    another reason why I thing the network part is stuck is because I don't recieve my fixed timed emails anymore.

If I restart my P3 , everything is fine again. and I can connect with PLC and I recieve my emails again.
    Since I know this (last week orso I realized I didn't get my mails after a PLC disconnect)
    When I get disconnected from the P3 with PLC , I reconnect , to see if I can get a connection again or otherwise I'm never sure that I will get emails again.

I don't know if the plc connection can stay open on the while I loose connection to PLC.

no, the connection doesn`t stay open, the socket is closed of course

even if it would not be closed for some reason the socket would be forced to close after a while (timeout)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.