Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No measurementdata in the graph's anymore...??

On my Profilux3 I have 2 PAB devices connected, the Touch and a Powerbar.

"Happy" to see that I am not the only one who has this problem, regarding the corrupted measurementdata in the graph's on the Touch(that is...... is you also have the latest firmware on your devices). At first glance it looked like the Touch firmware update solved this problem, but sadly enough it looks like it didn't

We just have to wait and see what the response from GHL will be.... are we doing something wrong or is there still a bug in the firmware, or a defective Touch perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.dotti View Post
    For my Touch is the same problem.

How many PAB Devices are connected to your PAB Bus?

In my case I have
    1 PL3
    2 ExBox with each 1xPLMADIN 1x DALI 1x HymTemp
    2 Powerbar PAB
    1 Touch

Any comment and/or advice by GHL would appreciated.
    Are you already looking into it, or do I perhaps have a defective unit?

it seems the trouble started around the 07.01.2012 - did you change then something in regards to the probes? e.g. adding/removing virtual or real sensors?
    maybe the numbering of the sensors changed then?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I am afraid not, nothings has been changed at my configuration, not at hardware level and not at settings level. The only thing i did(and still do) is connect PLC5 to the Profilux and read the measurement data into my measurementfile on my computer. This I do every 2 a 3 day's.
    I now have cleared the Touch's memory, and then we will see what happens over 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    it seems the trouble started around the 07.01.2012 - did you change then something in regards to the probes? e.g. adding/removing virtual or real sensors?
    maybe the numbering of the sensors changed then?

hm, this is very weird, the measurment data in the ProfiLux has nothing to do with this

the measurement graphs in my Touch are alle Ok and I have been recording since the last update without a break

how many sensors do you have, what is the measurment interval?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

electrical powerspikes mayby ? that corrupts the data set ?

maybe he is switching high watt HQI ?

Not possible........., all my aquarium equipment is protected against this.
    I think we will just have to see and wait is this happens again in the same 6 weeks, and if perhaps there are more people coming forward with this problem. Time will tell.......

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    electrical powerspikes mayby ? that corrupts the data set ?

maybe he is switching high watt HQI ?

My Sensors:
    pH1, Temp1, Conduct1, Conduct2(virtual probe conduct1), pH2(add-on card in profilux)

My Touch settings:
    touch_settings.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    hm, this is very weird, the measurment data in the ProfiLux has nothing to do with this

the measurement graphs in my Touch are alle Ok and I have been recording since the last update without a break

how many sensors do you have, what is the measurment interval?

Default And again corrupted data in the measurement graph's

It has been six week now and sadly enough all the measurement graph's are corrupted again. The problems started yesterday
    I have not don anything out of the ordinary that day... haven't even don anything out of the ordinary this whole year. The system has just nicely been running. Really annoying that the graph's on the Touch break down after about 6 weeks:mad:

Even have checked the logfiles on my UPS to see if there were any powerspikes on the net, there were not. And even if there were, than it should not matter because they are filtered out by the UPS and some other hardware, even my computerdatanetwork is protected against this. This just to give you some extra info.

It seems that I am not the only one who has this problem.
    Am I doing something wrong?, defective Touch?, Little bug in the firmware?

Please advice................!!

190220122219.jpg
    190220122218.jpg
    190220122220.jpg
    190220122221.jpg
    190220122222.jpg
    Last edited by mdanielse; 19.02.2012 at 15:49.