Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No measurementdata in the graph's anymore...??

new firmware is right around the corner
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

can't wait........Hope that the power of the Touch now finally will be released. The Touch has enormous potential, so use it.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post

Awesome, as soon as its out im getting a touch

And again most of the measurementdata in my graph's are gone:mad:. I only have the first 3 day's left, the rest of the data is not shown in the graph's anymore. For my Touch it seems that the most i can get shown in a graph is about 3 weeks, after this time shit happens and the data get corrupted some how.

Don't now when the new big Firmware-update will be released, but a quick small firmware update with a small number of bug fixes would really be appreciated.

I think that this problem is clear for now and therefore I will not post any future occurrences regarding this problem anymore.

This is one pretty big corner.....

Yes I agree, but perhaps in Germany the have different corners than in the rest of the world

I hope that the are making a magnificent fantastic new firmware with a lot of new and handy functions.
    Or the are having massive problems to get it to just work bug free(I really don't hope so)

What ever the reason is, the only thing what we can do for now is wait and pray that the new and improved firmware will be released soon. But at this point in time with the functionality and bug's the Touch has now it is not worth the money, and i know because I have one.
    How ever the future potential of the Touch is pretty big, so....................we will see what the next "corner" will bring...........?!

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    This is one pretty big corner.....
    Last edited by mdanielse; 11.11.2011 at 02:10.

Yes...... finally..... after the Touch firmware update I now can view more than one month of measurementdata in the grapth's. The data does not go corrupt anymore. Good Touch Firmware update....

I was happy to soon.........., again the measurementdata in the Touch graph's go corrupt.
    This time not after 3 weeks but after about 6 weeks.
    So the firmware update made things better, but did not solve the problem...... AGAIN THE DATA IN THE THOUCH GET'S CORRUPTED

Yesterday everything looked fine, today shit happened again and the measurementdata in the graph's got somehow corrupted, I did not do anything with my Profilux, did not change any settings, nothing.... The only thing I did was appended the measurementdata with PLC5 into my measurementsfile. This is the only thing i did yesterday, nothing else. I do not know if it went bad after this or not. I just yet found out that the Touch data was corrupted again.

please fix this bug, The Profilux3 is stable as a rock..... the Touch however is NOT.

080120122116.jpg
    080120122117.jpg
    080120122118.jpg
    080120122119.jpg

Some more pictures, regarding the corrupted data, not as clear as the Temperature graph, but the pH measurementdata is also not correct, it is also corrupted... just als the Salinity graph.... all the measurementdata from all my probes are corrupted.

I have the most recent firmware on my P3 and Touch, and also the most recent PLC5 version

080120122120.jpg
    080120122121.jpg
    080120122122.jpg
    080120122123.jpg
    Last edited by mdanielse; 08.01.2012 at 04:37.

For my Touch is the same problem.

How many PAB Devices are connected to your PAB Bus?

In my case I have
    1 PL3
    2 ExBox with each 1xPLMADIN 1x DALI 1x HymTemp
    2 Powerbar PAB
    1 Touch
    mfg

Klaus D.