Hello there,

I have the Touch for a month now, and(except for a few extra wishes) it was running fine.
Until now..........

For some reason the Touch does not display the measurementdata in the graph's anymore.
As you can see on the pictures, there are a few weeks of measurements stored on the Touch, but it only display's about eight hours? Eight hours ago i was in bed still fast asleep, so did not do anything with the Touch.
The only thing i did today, was making a new maintenance program (maintenance 3) it kills socket 6, with a maximum for 120 minutes.
I stared maintenance 3, and let it active for about 60 minutes, then i switched maintenance 3 off.
The Touch also was displaying the menu for those 60 minutes, not the mainscreen. This i had not don before.
An hour later i found out that the Touch did not display the Graph's correctly anymore.
I have powered down everything and booted up my whole aquariumsystem, but this did not help.
Have also included a picture with my system setup. The problem occurs with all the sensors graph's, PH1, PH2, Temp and Conductivity

Why does my Touch no longer display the graph's correctly. Am i doing something wrong, can you help me.....

With Kind Regards.
Jack
problem4.jpg

problem5.jpg

problem1.jpg

problem3.jpg

problem2.jpg