Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No measurementdata in the graph's anymore...??

Default No measurementdata in the graph's anymore...??

Hello there,

I have the Touch for a month now, and(except for a few extra wishes) it was running fine.
    Until now..........

For some reason the Touch does not display the measurementdata in the graph's anymore.
    As you can see on the pictures, there are a few weeks of measurements stored on the Touch, but it only display's about eight hours? Eight hours ago i was in bed still fast asleep, so did not do anything with the Touch.
    The only thing i did today, was making a new maintenance program (maintenance 3) it kills socket 6, with a maximum for 120 minutes.
    I stared maintenance 3, and let it active for about 60 minutes, then i switched maintenance 3 off.
    The Touch also was displaying the menu for those 60 minutes, not the mainscreen. This i had not don before.
    An hour later i found out that the Touch did not display the Graph's correctly anymore.
    I have powered down everything and booted up my whole aquariumsystem, but this did not help.
    Have also included a picture with my system setup. The problem occurs with all the sensors graph's, PH1, PH2, Temp and Conductivity

Why does my Touch no longer display the graph's correctly. Am i doing something wrong, can you help me.....

With Kind Regards.
    Jack
    problem4.jpg

problem5.jpg

problem1.jpg

problem3.jpg

problem2.jpg

Hi

it seems that invalid data in the measurement memory causes that the graph is not shown at all.

We are examing why there is invalid data and why the graph is not shown then.

This will be fixed with the next ProfiLux Touch Update.

This update will also include some of the customer wishes.

I am sure you will now know the exact date of the new formware release - unfortunately I can only give you a rough idea of about 2 ... 4 weeks.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Take your time......the only thing that counts is that the new firmware is solid, so a few week more or less does not matter for me.

For now, the old data in the Touch is corrupt, so i guess that i have to delete it form the memory, so that my new data is displayed correctly??

Fortunately i also store all the data in a text file on my computer, so it is not really a total big disaster

I have the same problem, in my case i can se only 14h...
    mfg

Klaus D.

A bit of extra info:
    Again my measurementdata on the Touch is gone.
    I have made a virtual censor(salinity), and after a few hours i removed it, and now the touch only display a few day's of the data, the rest does not display. But the memory is still full.
    Hope that the Touch update is going to be released soon, because this is getting a bit annoying.

Regards,
    Jack

Did this ever get fixed, it sounds like a major issue...

No. there is still no update which corrects this problem.
    We will have to wait and see when GHL commes with a firmware update.
    I hope soon........

Today an other small hick-up of the Touch revealed it self.
    Where is the remaining measurementdata on the 7 day graph?
    This happens not only with the temperature but with all the other graph's also, all the 7 day graph are now missing data.
    And in the 30 day graph the missing data has come back.......?

How about that new firmware update for the Touch.... any progress yet?

With Kind Regards,
    Jack

1 day graph, no problemS
    touch_1daytemp.jpg

7 day graph, missing some data
    touch_7daytemp.jpg

30 day graph, the missing data is back(and correctly shown, had a few day a higher temperature, so no corrupted data is shown)
    touch_30daytemp.jpg
    Last edited by mdanielse; 09.10.2011 at 00:40.

And one day later.......... shit happens again....... no data in the graph's at all..........:mad:
    Has anyone seen a complete 30 day graph full with measurementdata.
    I don't seen to bee able to get there.
    And the strange thing is that I have not don anything out of the ordinary, the data is still in the Touch somewhere but is just not presented in the graph's anymore.
    So again I have to delete the data with was stored in the Touch, and now attempt number 3 to get a nice 30 and 90 day graph starts.

I seem to be repeating myself here

But seriously..... this really needs to be fixed!!
    or if I am doing something wrong, please let me know

I can't believe there isn't a mass return of this product, the Touch was released over 5 months ago and there are people with pretty serious issues but no resolution.

Im waiting to get this product because i think its a great idea but in its current form its useless.

GHL what is going on, when can we expect some resolution for these issues and an improvement on functionality???