Thread: advanced socket control functions via programmable logic

Default advanced socket control functions via programmable logic

Hi,

Would it be possible to have some kind of feature that would be the opposite of feeding pause, where it would be possible to have a socket be normally controlled via a sensor/probe, and then have the possibility of pushing a button (like with the feeding pause) to have it be always on for a set time (10min or 20min). Sounds impossible to me, but I thought maybe somebody have found a way around this?

Thanks

Scott

Look into the maintenance feature. You can set a socket on/off or 1-10V Interface at a value for a given amount of time.

Thanks for the reply. I thought the maintenance feature was for switching devices off only. That feature is quite handy. I'll try it out tomorrow.

Hi all
    I want to run a Rosing pump as the feeder of water from sump into a nitrate reactor and have a probe measure the redox in the NR. Then what I would like to do is switch pump on when the redox is at level A let's say -150mV and when it gets to -100mV switch the pump off and let the NR work and once the reading is -150 switch dozing pump on again.... Thus keeping the NR happy and working at optimum levels.

Is -150 ~-100 the best range and any tips on how to program this on the p3 with a stand alone Rosing pump being switched via a pab 6 power bar?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=25.038931,55.237710

Any suggestions.