Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diy led. Wich accessories do i need?

Default Diy led. Wich accessories do i need?

Im planning a led ramp with meanwell drivers. Dimming with 1-10v. Wich accessories from ghl do i need with my profilux p3 ex. It will be three drivers. Or should i use pwm dimming with led passive?

In the case of 1-10V interfaces you only need the 1-10V outputs of ProfiLux. The product LBF-AP makes wiring easy.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

But can i buy the 1-10v cables seperate?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

What do you mean with 1-10V cable?

With the LBF-AP comes a western cable to connect ProfiLux and the LBF-AP PCB.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes but if i only want a cable from the profilux to the driver? Cant find any.

we don't offer a cable

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    we don't offer a cable
    Ok so i have to buy a extension cable and cut it? That would work right?

Or maybe buy led passive and connect it all to that?

cutting a cable gives you open wires, the risk for wrong wiring or short circuits is too high, that's why we don't offer this cable

easiest solution for a DIY guy is using the LBF-AP

LEDControlPassive can't be used for LED drivers with 1-10V input

Aha ok thx. The meanwell has pwm to. So maybe thats the way to go then. Using 3 drivers, the pwm can controll 4.