Thread: ledcontrol and Pacific Sun

Default ledcontrol and Pacific Sun

Yesterday is received my Pacific Sun Metis CRP but, I have some troubles with finding the wright settings.
    The Pacific Sun software and the Profilux Control software are working at the same time; giving a strange light schedule. How do I turn of the influance of the PS-Sofware? And are there any settings I need to use to fully use my PS in the PCS?

thanks for the help
    Kind regards,
    Tommy

Questions depends on Pacific Sun and their software should answered by the Pacific Sun manufacturer.

Hint: Pacific Sun has two control sockets (with an identical socket type). One is the input the other one is an output. The LEDControl4 have to be connected to the input.

I don't know what you mean by "PS software" - is there an external (or built-in) PS controller?

It is not possible to operate the Pacifi Sun with 2 controllers a the same time - eiter ProfiLux or the PS controller.

Some more details would be helpful.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ps-software: Pasific Sun-software. The software given with de LED on CD.

And what do you do with this software? I don`t think that the PC controls the lamp directly, is there a controller?
    Please more details!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

my bad, I thought Pacific Sun was more known. No problem;

The PS has already a build-in light schedule and it can be changed with the software given on the cd, connect by bluetooth.
    So, if the Pacific Sun light-schedule says the lamp are on at 80%, the Profilux can only control the lamps in a 80-100% range, and not go under the 80%. If i change the settings of the PS to go maximum at 0%, Proflilux can control the lamps at 0-100%.

But thats not all, its the same thing with the moonfase,..... and the Pacific Sun should be GHL-Ready! So I don't think this is the wright way? The LCD-screen of the lamp keeps saying the readings of the PS-software (example: Mooncycle-day3, but on my profilux its day 20...) and thats irritating.

It would be "GHL-ready" if it came without an integrated light controller and with the LEDControl4Passive

but this seems not to be the case

I think you should contact PS, maybe they are able to solve this issue. ProfiLux has no chance to work against another (integrated) light controller.