Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 5.10 + ProfiLuxControl 5.1.0.0

Hi Mike

then You chose the wrong firmware file.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default 5.10 no BETA anymore!

We uploaded the final 5.10 - only change compared to the BETA: density offset is taken in account when displayed on ProfiLux

All newly produced ProfiLux will have 5.10 from now on.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Mattias,

All set!! Got it working with new file
    mike
    v
    Last edited by mshur; 21.08.2011 at 16:54.

I've just updated to the FW 5.1 from 5.07 ( I didn't bother with the updates anymore )

but now when I want to set the sensors descriptions or socket descript in profilux , sometimes there are part of html file names in the fields ?

Can I ignore this or is this a sign for trouble ?
    using teh DE _ eng FW version.

Can I ignore this or is this a sign for trouble ?
    No matter to worry, it´s only a little bit of digital garbadge

This issue was discussed some weeks ago in german part of the forum. The texts are fragments from the previous firmware version. Overwrite it & it will be o.k. for the future. Reason is the additional needed space for the descriptions.

Matthias said, he had to compare between full reset (all settings resetted to factory default) and some fragments in that fields. The comfort for the users had won.

This is no problem.

After the firmware update there is random data at the description fields.
    Not nice, but not a problem.
    After you change the field content with your description, the random data is gone...

another question,

I did a settings dump of my settings and stangely enough I can't find my password for the webserver in the config file ?
    I want to know to which my user pwd is set to (without resetting it )

I've updated my fw and reloaded the settings file , but IF its not in the settings file , I can only assume and the FW update didn't update the pwd. and never will ???
    and the webserver settings are completly ignored if you use the settings file.

I know my admin pwd and used that to search in the settings file. (I'm using a FW 5.1 settings file )
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 27.08.2011 at 11:37.

hi

these settings are not stored in the parameter files for security reasons

how "safe" is it to update from 5.07 to 5.1 and reload your probe calibrations and settings? is there a chance that i would need to reconfigure and recalibrate every probe or ?