Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 5.10 + ProfiLuxControl 5.1.0.0

Default Firmware 5.10 + ProfiLuxControl 5.1.0.0

is available

see details in firmwarehistory.txt

in our downloadcenter
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias,

I upgraded the firmware to 5.10, the conductivity probe now doesn't add the parameter "Density-offset."

In the menu on the conductivity probe has the correct current value, but not in the display.

Regards.
    Last edited by EgaReef; 09.08.2011 at 18:33.

thanks for the hint, I will check this

what about the descriptions?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No web server

Hello

Is the resolutions on small screens fixed? i have i 10.2 inches screen and cant see all of the program such as the save button and so on? or is it only i the PLC6 its gonna be fixed?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    thanks for the hint, I will check this

what about the descriptions?
    I turned off the ProfiLux and descriptions remain. Great!!!!

But still appear strange descriptions (less strange than before)

The WebServer is OK.

"no new web interface"
    we launched 5.10 earlier as planned in order to fix the desription error and didn't wait until the new web interface is ready

this update can't fix a problem with low resolution screens

Matthias:

Thank you for the answer:-)

what kind of problem has there been with the description? i have version. 5.08 on mine and has that some issues that i have to watch?

Best Regards
    Gino

descriptions disappeared after power cycle in the French and Spanish firmware

Matthias,
    i am getting this errow "this file is unsuitable for untading this device" while trying to update to 5.10

mike