Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SMS - Tank report

the responsive time is the time the SMS waits for an answer of ProfiLux, if the answer doesn't come in this time SMS assumes that ProfiLux is dead

this time is not needed for communication over PAB
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi matthias,

Any update on reducing the characters so that parameters and alarms can be viewed on sms?

Eg, redox characters is reduced to RX, etc,
    currently if you have a expansion box with additional probes you can not get all your parameters on sms.

Any update?

any update?

I run 3 ph probe , 3 redox. 3 salinity. 3 temp. 3 x top up.

When a alarm is activated i can not tell what is alarmed when i receive a SMS. I understand that SMS has limited characters,

Can this be looked at.

this is planned for the next update

I ask you for some patience, thanks
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Great news

Any update on reducing the characters so that parameters and alarms can be viewed on sms?

Eg, redox characters is reduced to RX, etc,

dated 1/10/2011
    this is planned for the next update

I ask you for some patience, thanks
    Its been 12 months. any idea when this will be done.

Lol.
    Waiting here also.

Can an option be added to send use concatenated SMS (also known as multipart or segmented SMS, or "long SMS).
    This will allow messages longer than 160 7 bit characters. eg. first 153 characters in SMS1, then the next 153 characters in SMS2 etc as a multipart SMS.
    I know that this will mean more SMS messages sent, but will allow users to receive full notification with most modern phones supporting this standard, the user will see a single long message.

Maybe GHL could give the user the option to turn on long messages if they require?

At this point ANY options would be greatly appreciated.