Thread: Alarms

Default Alarms

Is it possible when a alarm goes off that we can find out what the alarms is for?

Quote Originally Posted by reef View Post
    Is it possible when a alarm goes off that we can find out what the alarms is for?
    Standard setup with just the controller and PC 5, the controller shows which parameter is alarming and Profilux control when selected to remote, also shows the item that is parameter which is alarming.
    I guess that you may be running an expansion box, and sorry as I do not currently have one, I can't give you any detail on that?
    I also believe the the new firmware allows the email to send tokens which you should be able to determine alarm type. Have not played with this yet as been busy with other things.
    Sorry I am also assuming you have the Profilux III or III Ex.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

I found out today that yes when i get a text it shows what is alarmed.
    However when you use the software it woudl be good to have a page that tell you which alarm has gone off whith out checking all the probes etc,

Mathias,

Is it possible to have a function in the PC software to show what dates alarms have been activated and why.
    When you run multiple probes it is very hard to find out what has been alarmed.