Thread: Touch setting no response

Default Touch setting no response

Hi, just found my touch is not able to control GHL setting. no response when click the button. Is there any way to take primary roll on touch ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309677561.583216.jpg

Last edited by whoami; 03.07.2011 at 09:04.

Hi

this is strange, the remote control buttons should work without problems.

I saw that your illumination channels and probes don`t have a description.

Do this:
    - powercycle Touch - don't go to any menu
    - please assign descriptions sensors and illuminations with ProfiLuxControl.
    - Use the newest firmware and PLC.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi

this is strange, the remote control buttons should work without problems.

I saw that your illumination channels and probes don`t have a description.

Do this:
    - powercycle Touch - don't go to any menu
    - please assign descriptions sensors and illuminations with ProfiLuxControl.
    - Use the newest firmware and PLC.
    the action was done but the problem is still there . could you please investigate. Thx

Exactly, that is my problem, so all text on lights and sensors have been filled in.
    Could this be a structured problem of the new 'batch' of Touch panels?

me too...need to press a few times to activate one button.

Hi

we are investigating this case, it seems the display manufacturer supplied us with displays with a new firmware, so it is possible that our firmware is not compatible anymore.

As soon as I have news I will come back to this issue.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi

we are investigating this case, it seems the display manufacturer supplied us with displays with a new firmware, so it is possible that our firmware is not compatible anymore.

As soon as I have news I will come back to this issue.
    can you advise the update ?

I am sorry, but this update can only be done by GHL - please contact GHL directly.