Thread: TMC aquaray questions

Default TMC aquaray questions

hello,

I want to buy the tmc aquaray grobeam 500
    and of course I want this dimming by the ProfiLux 3
    My question is, what LED control I need here.
    And can i dim 1 led tube on the L1/L2 port or two?
    if only 1, can I use a splitter to dim 2 led tubes via L1 / L2 port?
    Are there any other things I need to consider?

thank you for the responses

Hello,
    do you have some more technical information regarding this lamp for us such as:
    Current consumption, voltage, how can it be connected etc.
    Thanks.

hello Carolin,

thank you for the response

I really don't now anything about the technical information. butt at this link you can see the tubes http://www.tmc-ltd.co.uk/aquarium/aquabeam-500.asp I read here on this forum that the aquaray tubes can be dimmed with the profilux.
    also on the Dutch importer site claqua i read that the dimcontrol1 can be used to dim the tubes. Also I've seen a LED splitter on that same site.
    I've got the idea, and as an example. to dim 4 aquaray LED tubes. I need 4 LEd control1 and to dim the front and rear tubes separate 2 LED splitters.

my tank is 160x60x70 (lxDxH) water level is 60 cm and it's a fresh water discusfish tank
    Can anyone, who is already using the aquaray. Tell me how much tubes i probably need?
    Last edited by marco; 22.06.2011 at 10:28.

Hello,

thanks for this information.
    Yes, you can use one LED-Control1 for one TMC Aquaray Grobeam 500.
    If you like to control 2 LED-Control1 parallely each, then you can either use 3x YL2 or one Active-L-Splitter at one L-port.
    GHL Store
    www.ghl-store.com

thanks for the reply, it's a lot clearer. now I want to see the led's burning some where. so i now how many I need.

My Apologies that I breach this topic

But I have three tmc Aquaray gro beams LED bulbs which I control the LEDControl1, on the ProfiLux 3.1t eX.
    These 3 TMC lamps, I would connect then to L3 on the proflux
    . L1 and L2 has been a Mithras simu stick 95 with controller.

How can I program the ProfiLux that it wil controls the three tmc lamps n L3. I have the required Y-splitters

For controlling a Mitras Simu Stick you usually need two L-Ports (L1L2 and L3L4, since you have 4 colors available).
    If you connect the LED-Control1 to an L-port (e.g. via Y-splitter), then you have to assign an illumination xy to the corresponding 1-10V-interface.
    You then have to make the settings as required in the illumination run and that's it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Corolin,

So it is possible to connect 3 led control1 unit to L4/5 with the Y spitters?

yes
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry76 View Post
    Corolin,

So it is possible to connect 3 led control1 unit to L4/5 with the Y spitters?
    I now have three LED lights connected to one port, it is set to 10v output. Now one of the lights blink in and phasing-out of the light. How can I fix this?