Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Setting up AI LED modules

its in version 5.0H and 5.05 as far as i know.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

What if you own a p2?

I don't see any firmware 5.0 for p2 and can't control the new units!! Any help?when will this be fixed? Thank you.

^^^^ any help on above request? ^^^^

I contacted Aquaillumination and they said that the new modules do work on the controller, meanwhile i heard from Aquadigital that they don't work because AI changed protocols for new modules and GHL has not had time to update since the release (they were not notified in time to update).

I'm confused b/c my units don't work with my profilux plus II ex, firmware 4.06.

I don't want to upgrade to 4.08 if that will not fix the issue and then i will have to upgrade all over again in a few days when the 5.0 comes out. Can you please help me?

Do the new modules work with firmware 4.08? If not, when will a firmware be released that fixes the problem?

I have the NEW MODULES from AI, and a P2 ex.
    Last edited by jonnybravo22; 17.01.2010 at 06:26.

Old models work on V4.08 and ProfiLux 3 Version 5.05

New models do not as yet work on 4.08 but do work on ProfiLux 3 version 5.05

In regards to time frame when the updated version of 4.08 for profilux II users will be released I am sure quite soon, but with matthias on holiday right now it will not be this week.

ok thank you! i hope it is available soon -- the new AI controller is terrible!

it is confusing because AI told me the new unit was tested on an older model profilux controller at the factory before shipping. since the protocols have not been updated yet in any of the available firmware, clearly this must be a bit of stretching the truth on their part...

I can only tell you the facts with GHL and that is new units do not work with V4.08 or lower, just as old units did not work with V5.04 profiLux 3 software.

If you look at V5.05 you will see there is now an option to select what model you have, if there was not a change in something then there would not have been this requirement. However i do not know if the change was with GHL or with Ai, I was informed it was Ai, maybe a bit of both, who knows, but which ever way the issue is getting resolved.

thanks for your help as always Michael.

any idea when the firmware update will be available to control the NEW MODULES on a P2?

Hi

Matthias only came of holiday today and it now being 9pm at night there it for sure will not be today

I am sorry I have no access to GHL planed releases, this would be for Matthias to answer.

I am quite sure GHL are very aware of the need for this update though.

I notice also people are asking for some set up info for GHL to Ai, maybe worth pointing them to the large video upload on you tube ceterra did it a few months back.

here you go this is worth posting on RC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4qPb6iPc-Y