Thread: Feed pause with vortech control module

Default Feed pause with vortech control module

I have a vortech control module with 4 vortech es pumps and they are all programed in the vortech option menu I.e not controlled by the pump section of the profilux, but I can't figure out how to make the feed pause work,

In the pump section you can set what the pumps will do during feed pause but you don't have the option in the vortech pump menu.....

Help

Unfortunately it is not yet possible to use the manual feeding pause in a Vortech mode. This function is planned to be available some day in future,
    but it is still unknown when this will be. If you operate the pumps in the ProfiLux mode, it is possible.

Hope it's soon, I'm guessing there are a number of people using the vortech module and feed pause is pretty important
    Thanks

I run 6 x Vortechs off of my module and have all of them running as Profilux controlled. The feed pause works great in this configuration. You could always create your pump schedule to flip into Profilux controlled mode during the approximate window you think you will be doing a feed, this way they will stop/slow down when you activate your feed pause. Simply schedule an hour or so around the feeding time where the pumps would change from one of the Vortech modes to Profilux controlled, then back again.

Its kind of convoluted, but it would work.

G.

Not really the solution I was looking for, I use the ES modes so can't use the Profilux control mode