Thread: [HOW?] PropellerControl minimum speed/always on?

Default [HOW?] PropellerControl minimum speed/always on?

Hi, i have 2 fans in my canopy.
    I would like them to be always on, but on a minimal (configurable) speed so i don't get any moisture drops in my canopy.
    This means my hood is always dry. When the aquarium heats up, i would like to speed them up.

Can this my done by setting a minium voltage on the port connected to the propellercontrol?

sorry, but this is not supported
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Can this be put on the wishlist?

You can use a PLM-Humidity-Temp so as to control the humidity inside your canopy. Then use a programmable logic with Aquarium Temp OR Humidity.
    It works really nice because you'll never have moisture drops again and the fans will only work when they're needed
    GHL Iberia

You cannot use Programmable Logic on a L port (which is what the propellor contgrol is connected to).

The configuration you describe would only work with an on/off style fan control on a switchable socket.