Thread: Dosing Pumps

Default Dosing Pumps

Hi, I'm seriously considering getting some of the GHL dosing pumps for use with my controller. They do seem a little pricier than stand-alone dosing pumps.
    Any input on what makes them superior?

Thanks!
    Alex

Our standard dosing units are cheaper than our stand-alone dosers, but maybe you are comparing to another brand?

However, I don't know with what you are comparing and what functions they offer and what material they use, I only know that we are using only tested and reliable components, furthermore our dosers can be daisy-chained (bus)
    and all functions of the ProfiLux (dosing, timers, control depending on probes) can be used.

Can't say more.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Pump

Hi - yes, I meant other companies' pumps.
    I'm planning on dosing calc/alk and I guess I'm just looking at why the GHL ones are superior.
    Any good techniques that may be capitalized on by having the controlibility of the computer?