Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: web connectivity for profilux

Hi Wirus

I had that done prior to my mail to you. in the Netgear router i assigned port 80 to the profilux IP address. A created an account on no-ip, so i thought i could use that to get in touch (read stats) from my P3 from another computer (via google browser) outside my home to get access to my P3 and have a look at the standard html from GHL to see what my stats are. nope, no connection, blank page, so now what to do to get on with this. what i hoped for was the GHL login screen to get access to profilux_lite.html. This all seems to work fine if i'm on my laptop at home, but not via another computer elsewhere outside my home. My P3 is directly connected via LAN cable to the Netgear and my laptop via wireless to the netgear -> can you help please

If you can see the Profilux inside your net by entering local IP adress, it´s not related to the PL3 itself. You must have done anything wrong with configuration of the port forwarding or with the external IP registration and/or update procedure. Unfortunately I can´t help for that (i have no Netgear router and i don´t know no-ip).

can i send you some screen shots tonight so you can check on me

hi Wirus,

You´ve been a great help, i´ve rechecked the router settings with http://www.canyouseeme.org/ and figured out that the router actually had a slightly different address. I´ve reset it and ask a friend outside of my network to check on it and indeed it loads the router redirect to P3 and shows the login screen of the HTML file in P3. So all is working ok now!

again many thanks.