Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAB Audio module for Thunder

Default PAB Audio module for Thunder

This is just a personal "I would love to have" device.

I would love to have a small PAB based device with an embedded audio player that would respond via PAB to the "Thunder" sequence. Each "thunder" trigger would cause a sound file of thunder to play based on the Intensity of the "flash". Large flash = longer thunder audio, small flash = short thunder. This could probably be accomplished with an embedded mp3 player or something similar (there are a number of kits available now for the DIY electronics market that might be adapable).

The output of the audio could simply be a 3.5mm TRS Audio connector that could be connected to a set of computer speakers or something similar.

If it were really fancy, it could have two TRS connectors, one to output an audio sequence of Rain and background storm audio that would be triggered by the "Thunderstorm" event, and the other would provide the thunder as described above.

Personally I would be willing to spend decent money to do this and eliminate the audio devices I have used to accomplish the same thing (would save a lot on power!).

Just a thought anyway, not exactly a "high profile gadget" but would be unique to the Profilux line of controllers.

Yes, this gadget is a nice one, would like to have this.

so many things to make and develop for GHL and so so little time.............

It would be an easy one to market as either a stand alone accessory or as part of a bundle, something like a "thunderstorm kit".

Kit could contain the Audio module, Active L splitter, and 2-4 Simu Spots or Simu-L's.

Just dreaming right now, I just thought it would be neat.

That's a GREAT idea Gareth!! As simple as it "sounds" I'm surprised no one has made one as DIY yet. Anyone out there willing to try it? Could be a fun project and could put some $$ back into your wallet which is always a PLUS in this hobby

I will pay for it!!!!

I would buy this

I would buy this in a nano-second!!

Please please please. Someone come on with this....

possible is everything, the question is: can this produced for a reasonable price? do we sell more than 10 units?

what would you pay for such a toy?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hy Yes u can!
    Pay 80eur for this Tool.
    Für Schreibfehler ist meine Tastatur verantwortlich.