Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New web interface for ProfiLux 3 coming soon!

Is there a update on the timings, this is probably one ofnthe biggest changes we have all been waiting for I'm checking this thread daily

Quote Originally Posted by ganesh View Post
    Antipodes,
    the purpose (or at least one) of the forum is, to keep us engaged and busy guessing…
    till the software is ready for release : )
    Hahaha, Yeah sure, I guess for me I am busy enough with other stuff and I am not waiting on the nice to have stuff. But I used to know what you mean.
    For me it was scanning the latest computer hardware and buying it the instant it came out. Soon got sick of reinstalling the operating system and drivers multiple times then finding the hardware had a minor bug, wait for the Bios fix then do the whole process ad infinitum. Nowdays I don't have time to wipe my A$&@, so quite prepared to let you guys do the bug finding so I can upload a problem free solution.
    Still, I am looking forward to this, as it is a big jump for the system!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

hello..... is anyone home...... still waiting for the update

Well my patients is running thin. whats the purpose of setting a date if you constantly miss it.

antipoides, nice to have? your kidding right, my 10 year old AC2 has a web interface that runs my frag tank.

Quote Originally Posted by steviek View Post
    Well my patients is running thin. whats the purpose of setting a date if you constantly miss it.

antipoides, nice to have? your kidding right, my 10 year old AC2 has a web interface that runs my frag tank.
    HI Steviek,
    Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to this just as much as everyone here.
    But after the early release of profilux control 6 and the disappointment with having a Alfa product that was clearly not ready for prime time.
    I at least can control my tank at the moment and I don't want to see a half arsed system again for the web interface.
    Yep and I get where you are coming from in that comparable products from GHL competitors had the web interface right out of the box.
    Having said that I still think I made the right choice with the controller I now have!

But GHL, yes please at least let us know if this is going to be 1,2 or more months in the future.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Why cant we just be told a new ETA, if it taking longer thats fine but just not responding to your customers is RUDE!!!

"Rude" is not the correct expression for it

Where is the point to give you a date when we don't know the date, only to say something?

We are working on it and we made progress - it can be ready any day or in 4 weeks - I just don't know it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Guys

Phone up Apple and ask them for an exact release date for their next firmware launch and see if you get past reception. GHL are working on multiple expansions for ProfiLux and are very open with everything they do. We are all very lucky we have this direct contact with the manufacturers as it is.

All good things come to those that wait, so lets wait for the good things can we please without being so hot about it, I am sure none of our tanks are going to crash in the meantime.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Sure would love it…
    if GHL could be compared to Apple in any way! ; ) : )

but I'm afraid…
    / ganesh

Matthias
    I believe we can activate the new web interface in the firmware end of June!
    Why say this at the start if you are now saying you cant give any date at all..... Do you not have deadlines for these types of projects??!?!

Aqua_digital
    Well actually Apple has already honored their "July" release date that they told us at the beginning of June so that was really a bad comparison
    They also have told us "fall" for their new iOS and iCloud products which im 100% sure they will honor.

Its only a good thing to have your customers so engaged with the future developments of GHL and Profilux, i would be a little more open with them considering there is more and more choice everyday for Aquarium Computers...