Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New web interface for ProfiLux 3 coming soon!

Idee New web interface for ProfiLux 3 coming soon!

After more than 1 year of development:

There will be a completely new web interface for ProfiLux 3 soon, here are some preliminary screenshots.

Right now we are still testing and optimising, I believe we can activate the new web interface in the firmware end of June!

Display.jpgiPad.jpgFireFox.jpgPumps.jpg

Illumination.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

on the iPhone:

iPhone.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I hope that this one does work with the web-based Glype proxy.
    The console-page in combination with the Glype proxy does not work with the current web interface.

The Glype proxy is for me the only way to check my Profilux when i am at the office
    Last edited by mdanielse; 22.05.2011 at 02:18.

Looks very promising, will do an evaluation on it when it reaches the wilds.
    The mobile interface from what I can see, I expect will display on any smart phone web browser. (There are more than iPhones out in the world)

Paul

Omg omg omg thatvlooks amazing, I can't wait for the end of June I need it now

Now this I am looking forward to. Looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by mdanielse View Post
    I hope that this one does work with the web-based Glype proxy.
    The console-page in combination with the Glype proxy does not work with the current web interface.

The Glype proxy is for me the only way to check my Profilux when i am at the office
    amen for proxy support !

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    Looks very promising, will do an evaluation on it when it reaches the wilds.
    The mobile interface from what I can see, I expect will display on any smart phone web browser. (There are more than iPhones out in the world)

Paul
    indeed. not everyone wants to use an iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    amen for proxy support !
    Are you guys aware of how insecure using a proxy is? Not only are usernames and passwords probably logged and stored but why would you risk messing around with a life support system through one - there are some real technical issues with that.

Equally if you look at the current web interface is uses standard javascript ajax, so "if you were" (and I don't recommend it) going to use one you would need to ensure it supported javascript - some do some don't.

I wonder what is making you use a proxy - are you running your external IP's through a non standard web port? ie not port 80? Or is it a problem with an IP or domain name restriction?

There has to be a better option...

ps. hope your not buying things online or banking through a proxy!

I use my own Glype-proxy, on my own personal domain, so i control the administration and thus also the logfiles. The reason i need to use a proxy is because my Profilux does not run on port 80, and at work i only can access servers on port 80 all the other ports are blocked. So i need a proxy to check my aquarium from the office.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Are you guys aware of how insecure using a proxy is? Not only are usernames and passwords probably logged and stored but why would you risk messing around with a life support system through one - there are some real technical issues with that.

Equally if you look at the current web interface is uses standard javascript ajax, so "if you were" (and I don't recommend it) going to use one you would need to ensure it supported javascript - some do some don't.

I wonder what is making you use a proxy - are you running your external IP's through a non standard web port? ie not port 80? Or is it a problem with an IP or domain name restriction?

There has to be a better option...

ps. hope your not buying things online or banking through a proxy!
    Last edited by mdanielse; 24.05.2011 at 18:41.