Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wishlist for ProfiLux Touch

+1

I have been waiting more than a year for a bug-fix for the "corrupt data" problem with the graph's

Some extra basic functionality would also be nice, renaming buttons and your own range for the Y value's in the graph's

The have been busy with the development of some new products, which is a good thing but promising for over a year that a bug in the Touch firmware will be fixed is to long(what ever the reason is) and is getting a bit "rude" at this time.
    Last edited by mdanielse; 20.08.2012 at 13:07.

The ability to program or make adjustments to ones doser.

Gazz

Quote Originally Posted by richard.mayo View Post
    Is there even anymore development on the Touch??? Seems like GHL has just forgotten about it. Shame, as i would like to get a little more out of this, especially considering the price i paid!!!
    I couldn't agree more. It seems that GHL puts ALL of there focus on ONE product then leaves everything else in the dust. The Touch looked very promising but IMO it is a huge disappointment.

Tell you the truth I was seriously considering the new Mitras LED's, but the lack of care on there other products made me think twice about it. Don't get me wrong I love my Profilux, but GHL as a company has some serious work to do. The Iphone/Android app is another example of something that could of been created 2 years ago, but was not pursued due to a number of excuses (I mean reasons). Who really cares if you can use something else to access your Profilux. The CUSTOMERS wanted an APP!

What about a nice LED strip light? The Simu sticks are completely outdated, provide little supplemental light and are WAY overpriced. How long have these lights been out now? How much longer until GHL decides to upgrade them? Maybe they should of put just a little bit of effort into developing a nice supplemental light vs. all there effort on the mitras LED's

Sorry about the rant, but I don't think I am the only "valued" customer that feels this way.

I own a Simu-L, it works great, i don't see why you think it is outdated. I love the thing. It is a moonlight with some extras, if you use it for this function i don't see the problem.

But yes, I must agree...... the Profilux Touch has not even scratch't its full potential. At this time it is not worth the money. I really don't understand why the do not put some time in it and finish it. I am sure that the sale of the Touch would go up quite op bit.

So please GHL, any response ore perhaps a time table.

(Sorry for the nagging, but i do think that we do have a little point here )

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    I couldn't agree more. It seems that GHL puts ALL of there focus on ONE product then leaves everything else in the dust. The Touch looked very promising but IMO it is a huge disappointment.

What about a nice LED strip light? The Simu sticks are completely outdated, provide little supplemental light and are WAY overpriced. How long have these lights been out now? How much longer until GHL decides to upgrade them? Maybe they should of put just a little bit of effort into developing a nice supplemental light vs. all there effort on the mitras LED's

Did you realize that we already have firmware version 1.04 for the Touch and that some customer wishes had already been programmed (e.g. manual override of sockets) in the past?

Yes it is true - we are having the focus on the Mitras, currently 3 engineers are working on it. But this is not all we are doing at the moment.

These are the current activities:
    - development of our own apps for Android and iPhone
    - complete reprogramming of ProfiLuxControl - now GHL Control Center - first release next week (first only for Mitras, then for all GHL products)
    - working on ProfiLux firmware 5.15
    - working on Touch 1.05
    - working on LED light bars and sticks
    - working on GHL wireless bridge to connect ProfiLux and Mitras
    - improving manuals and support in general

I don't think that it is justified to say that GHL is doing nothing in regards to product development. We only stopped to announce every little step we are doing.

Compare to other companies - how many software or hardware updates do they release per year? How many different technical products do they have?

Please consider that we have limited ressources - we are not Microsoft or Apple - and that we have to decide priorities. We try but we can't make every customer happy - everyone has other wishes.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

- complete reprogramming of ProfiLuxControl - now GHL Control Center - first release next week (first only for Mitras, then for all GHL products)
    - working on Touch 1.05

That's a VERY exciting list of activities! I see several on there that really catch my eye! That also seems like a LOT of work for you guys.

Thank you for the status report...........

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Did you realize that we already have firmware version 1.04 for the Touch and that some customer wishes had already been programmed (e.g. manual override of sockets) in the past?

Yes it is true - we are having the focus on the Mitras, currently 3 engineers are working on it. But this is not all we are doing at the moment.

- working on Touch 1.05

I don't think that it is justified to say that GHL is doing nothing in regards to product development. We only stopped to announce every little step we are doing.

Compare to other companies - how many software or hardware updates do they release per year? How many different technical products do they have?

Please consider that we have limited ressources - we are not Microsoft or Apple - and that we have to decide priorities. We try but we can't make every customer happy - everyone has other wishes.

Thank you for the update as well!! And keep up the good work!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's AWESOME Mathias. Thank you for ALWAYS keeping us updated and listening to customers wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post

- working on Touch 1.05

Call me stupid but I can only find Touch 1.03 in the Download area, not the 1.04 you mention?!