Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist for ProfiLux Touch

Thats an good Idea.
    The Code should came After the Start Monitor an Logout by press Return to Start screen. Ans also after an time which you Set pm PLC. Safety first that its doesn't matter of you forgot the Return Button.

I hope you understand cause my english is under all Pic.

Greets Sven
    Für Schreibfehler ist meine Tastatur verantwortlich.

+1
    I think this is something for 1.02
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Some kind of logs:
    * Alarms
    * PAB error
    * Main current. I suppose it's not possible to log when the main went out, but yes when it returned again
    * Perhaps how much time have been the sockets on, so it's possible to calculate (more or less of course) the "A" consumed by the system or the amount of liquids used in the dosing pumps
    * etc

Thanks
    GHL Iberia

As the Touch is suppose to store 4 Million values, far more the the P3, it would be good to be able for these to be downloaded and saved.

My WishList

-A nice button to see the status of all the sockets.
    -A Different settings menu, more like a webinterface, not the primitive P3 menu lookalike which we have at this time.
    -Bold letters, to make them a bit more readable
    -The DisplayItems on the Touch screen not the same as on Profilux3 display, i want the option to set them independently from each other.
    -You have a big memory in the Touch, so store more things in them..... like Alarms, socketstatus, level ATO....and more.
    -The possibility to read the Touch memory also to your personal computer.

I only have the Touch for a few day's now, but one thing is already clear....The Touch has not yet released his full potential.
    Last edited by mdanielse; 08.08.2011 at 12:08.

i dont know if this is already a feature or not, but i would buy it instantly if it could cycle though and show graphs. like first its shows the current readings, then it cycles though all the grapfs of the probes.

Wish List:
    -The ability to manually control each individual socket
    -A more user friendly approach to the settings
    -Logs of Alarms/Socket Function (Downloadable)
    -Backgrounds
    -Ability to change alarm sound (not sure if this is possible, personal preference is an earth shockingly annoying sound)

Great system so far, I cant wait to recess it in the wall next to the tank!

Any idea on when a new firmware with some of these recommendations will be released?

Rename the labels!!! Socket 1 = skimmer as a example

Is there even anymore development on the Touch??? Seems like GHL has just forgotten about it. Shame, as i would like to get a little more out of this, especially considering the price i paid!!!