Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishlist for ProfiLux Touch

Default Wishlist for ProfiLux Touch

Please feel free to post here you wishes for ProfiLux Touch firmware enhancements.
    We can't promise to fulfill all of them, but we try it if it is possible and when the wished feature is reasonable and useful for the majority of the users.
    I'll check this thread frequently.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias

As a first impression just 2 things

Louder beep
    Custom background's
    GHL ProfiLux Netherlands Distribution and support

louder beep - I doubt that this is possible but we will check this
    custom background - I knew this one would come
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

wireless option for remote locating! Possible addtional accessory to support this would be required. I know this would be a hot seller!

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

but we still need a cable to supply the device with power

thats not so much of an issue, having a power outlet near by is far less of a restriction than having to hard wire it with an ethernet cable.

Most people have multiple power outlets in their home.

It's worth to start thinking about it.

agreed, this would be a highly marketable accessory futher making GHL even more cutting edge and unique.

Have you ever tried a homeplug?
    I did and it works just fine for me on the Profilux 3, one on the Profilux 3 and one in the wireles router or direct in the laptop
    Just a tought.
    GHL ProfiLux Netherlands Distribution and support

Could we have an optional pincode/password (could be the same one as the actual profilux) to control access to the Feeding pause/Water change/settings screen. We would really like to use these in a large retail store environment, but we couldn't risk a customer starting a water change or putting the sytems into maintenance mode etc.

Thanks

Steve