Thread: Using ProfiLux 3 for ATO, AWC and ATO of RO/DI reservoir?

Default Using ProfiLux 3 for ATO, AWC and ATO of RO/DI reservoir?

Hello,

Can you please tell me if with the ProfiLux 3 with 3 level sensors I can do the ATO and AWC of a freshwater tank and also do the ATO of the RO/DI reservoir?

I'm planning to use 2 level sensors in the sump for ATO (above sensor) and AWC. The third sensor I'll use on the RO/DI reservoir to automatically filling it up using a solenoid valve and an osmosis unit.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RRodrigues View Post
    I'm planning to use 2 level sensors in the sump for ATO (above sensor) and AWC.
    Yes, this is possible with two level sensors, using the operation mode "Water change and ATO", you will need two sockets on the powerbar.

Quote Originally Posted by RRodrigues View Post
    The third sensor I'll use on the RO/DI reservoir to automatically filling it up using a solenoid valve and an osmosis unit.
    So you just want to fill up water by using one socket at the powerbar? Then you can use the third sensor with mode "ATO".

Please note that you can't connect three level sensors at the ProfiLux 3 (only two possible, with splitter). You would need a ProfiLux 3 ex (you can upgrade with
    the extended upgrade) or an Expansion box.

Thank you Carolin.

So how does the ATO and AWC work on the Profilux???

Hello Richard Mayo,

I have being asking this question to help a distant friend seting up is ProfiLux. My friend says that it is working Ok and he is following all the indication that I've obtained from here. Do you have any specific questiong regarding the ATO and AWC?

Regards