Thread: vortech feed mode issue on slave

Default vortech feed mode issue on slave

i just set the master to go into feed mode for a 1.5 hour period. I had expected the slave to then go into the feed mode since pump 1 is the master and other modes work fine..

pump 2 (slave) does not ever go into feed mode like the primary.. I had to hard set the same time on pump 2 so that they go into feed mode at the same time as per the time set.

I think this is a bug ... pump 2 should slave feed mode just the same as the other modes...

We will check this.

any update on this ?

Just curious of your findings

I need some more information.

How do you start feed pause exactly?

What are the detailed settings for your VorTech-Controller and the pump section?

Screenshots would be helpful.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I had to re enable the feed pause on the punp, for some reason it was disabled after I upgraded to 5.08

i am turning feed on by setting a time in the profilux 5 software... i set vortech pump 1 to feed from 8pm-9pm...

pump 2 is simply set as slave of pump 1

pump2 does not enter feed mode when pump 1 does... again pf5 pushing the event...

so it appears though pump 2 is slave of pump 1 it doesnt respect feed mode and slave from it

I don't understand, could you post some screenshots?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.