Thread: Propeller Breeze - won't unlink from LED moon

Default Propeller Breeze - won't unlink from LED moon

I've linked my new Propeller Breeze to a splitter on L3/L4 along with my LED moon. The breeze appears to be functioning, although it stops completely when the sump is below temp -- I thought the fans never completely stopped.

Of more significance, my LED moon seems to be operating as a temperature device instead of a lighting device. It comes on and off along with the Propeller Breeze instead of operating independently with the lunar cycle.

I've clearly done something wrong; does anyone have advice about how to correct this? I've no L sockets left, unfortunately, without splitting them.

it seems that both devices react on the same channel, as default the moon and the PropellerControl work with channel 1 (or 3).

You can change this: The moon can be reprogrammed, in PropellerControl you have 2 jumpers which can be placed to 2-3 instead of 1-2

Hey, Matthias, I did switch the jumpers in the Breeze to 2-3 before hooking it up. The moon puck behaves in the following way: the white lights in the moon are linked to the temperature control (the Breeze's behaviour) and the red lights in the moon puck behave properly.

Can you advise?

With thanks,
    Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    it seems that both devices react on the same channel, as default the moon and the PropellerControl work with channel 1 (or 3).

You can change this: The moon can be reprogrammed, in PropellerControl you have 2 jumpers which can be placed to 2-3 instead of 1-2

you don't have a Moon, you have a Simu, I didn't know this

the Simu needs 2 channels - in any case one of both lights ( red or blue) will work synchronously to the PropellerBreeze

you need another L-port

Matthias, how do I get another L-Port? I'm happy to buy one; I just don't know what to ask for.

Note: I've got a Profilux IIex with wlan. If I need to install another card, let me know what the name of it is so I can order it from my local reseller.

With thanks,

Erik

you don't have a Moon, you have a Simu, I didn't know this

the Simu needs 2 channels - in any case one of both lights ( red or blue) will work synchronously to the PropellerBreeze

you need another L-port

Erik,

your ProfiLux already has 6 L-Ports.
    If these are not enough than you can than there are 2 options:
    PLM-2L4S - 2 1-10V interfaces and one port for a standard powerbar
    PLM-4L - 4 1-10V interfaces

Thanks, Matthias. I've ordered a PLM-4L.

Regards,
    E

Erik,

your ProfiLux already has 6 L-Ports.
    If these are not enough than you can than there are 2 options:
    PLM-2L4S - 2 1-10V interfaces and one port for a standard powerbar
    PLM-4L - 4 1-10V interfaces